What if the teaching driver safety has more than one child? Are they eligible to teach all of them?
Yes, they can, but in order to do so, they will have to complete separate applications for all the children.
Can both teachers perform the driver education of their child?
If both teachers want to instruct their child on the driver education, they will need to complete the application form individually and then wait to receive approval from the Online TDLR in order to reach their child the course.
Can defensive driving Texas be taken instead of the parent-taught driver education?
Yes they can, if both do have got legal custody of the child, and meet the necessary requirements for teaching the student. It the parent has no legal custody over the student, and then they will in-eligible to perform the parent-taught driver education, since the student is not under the control or the custody of the parent.
Steps that Texas drivers course Need to Take
After the TEA has approved the online provider at www.defensivedrivingtexasonline.com/ticket-dismissal-course.html wants to teach (the driver needs to receive the DPS letter of acceptance after they have sent their application for becoming a student), the teen and parent can start the course. The entire procedure should be completed in the following manner:
- Ensure that the teen has completed the first 6 hours of the online instruction
- Make the payment for the course
- Make sure that the teen has completed the 24 hours of online instruction that remain
- The teen will need to have at least 40 hours of in-car instructions with the parent under their belt, which includes 4 hours of driving during the night.
- Print out the Application for Driver Education once you have completed the course as well as the Certificate of Completion, which is offered at course completion.